Bookmark this page and come back to it anytime you’re inspired to take some action that will benefit your planet and your community.
We have teams carrying out several actions dedicated to furthering our community’s mission to carbon neutrality.
Read on to find out how to join one:
Clean Energy Choice Program for New Buildings
- Watch this fabulous video we’ve produced to show why and how these reach codes will help your family. It’s on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- April 7th: Come to the City Council Meeting to voice your support in person
- If you can’t do that, write a letter of support to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign the Sierra Club petition, but only after sending an email directly
- Learn about the reach codes via the City website or one of their workshop presentations.
- Read about why we support these reach codes
- Check out the local Tribune coverage of our Why Electrify? event
- And if you want to dive deep, read what other SLO residents are saying about this proposal (click on 9-03-19)
- Or read the actual proposal (warning, it’s wonky)
Community Choice 100% renewable OptUp Campaign
Support the expansion of renewable energy on our grid by paying $0.01 more per kWh with Monterey Bay Community Power’s MB Prime program.
- Learn about the difference between “MB Choice” and “MB Prime”
- Sign up today for MB Prime
- Tell your friends about this wonderful alternative to PG&E power supply
- Email John, our Community Choice lead, to offer your support.